COLLEGE WINTER INTENSIVE PROGRAM
about the winter intensive
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENTS AND RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES
Imagine YOURSELF performing your final presentation on the York's Off-Broadway stage! Family, friends and theatre professionals will be invited to attend. Spend part of your winter break in New York City training and performing at an award-winning Off-Broadway Theatre!
The York Theatre Company is one of the few theatres in the world dedicated to developing new musicals as well as rediscovering forgotten musical theatre gems.
The York's Musical Theatre Training Program draws from its vast network of connections to New York City's most successful theatre artists as teachers and guest artists. It offers the unique opportunity of classes taking place in an actual Off-Broadway theatre near the heart of New York's theatre district.
These classes are for serious theatre students currently enrolled in college and are led by York's Associate Artistic Director, Michael Unger.
For more information contact Michael Unger, Director of Education and Associate Artistic Director, at (212) 935-5824 ext. 220 or email@example.com.
- All classes taught by working professionals.
- Master classes with Broadway's top creative artists.
- Classes focus on all aspects of performing.
- Expand your craft in a rigorous, yet nurturing and collaborative environment.
- Polish your skills and gain confidence on stage through the work you love to do.
- Experience the excitement of performing on an actual Off-Broadway stage in front of a New York audience.
- Program includes tickets to two Broadway and/or Off-Broadway shows with backstage tours (pending availability).
Admission to the York Theatre Winter College Intensive is by video audition. Please video-record one up-tempo and one ballad and send us links to either YouTube or Vimeo. Email submissions to Michael Unger, Director of Education and Associate Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE for information on our housing opportunities - NOTE: Housing fee is additional to tuition.