The York is a leading Off-Broadway theatre devoted exclusively to presenting musicals by developing new work and rediscovering underappreciated gems from the past.
Seeking a Marketing Director who will best promote our mission, accomplishments and duration as we move forward into the future.
Applicant must be a passionate advocate of the arts with a love and knowledge of musical theatre.
Applicant must be collaborative, flexible, adaptable to changing situations, able to think outside the box, and approach challenges with imagination and enthusiasm.
- Graphic design skills and experience in creating and designing email blasts and social media campaigns.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and analytical skills with good working knowledge of Excel, and other computer systems covering all aspects of marketing and brand building.
- Strategic thinking skills and being detail-oriented is essential.
- The Marketing Director will lead campaigns to engage our patrons, design and supervise the design and production of print material and publications, create ticketing strategies, and drive social media.
- The Marketing Director will have strong connections to press and media sources and will work closely with our Director of Development in audience development and our press representatives in creating content and marketing for our online and live theatrical events.
- The Marketing Director will nurture and develop relationships with artists and community partners, maintain archives of reviews and marketing materials, and will often be called upon to represent The York Theatre in public gatherings, promotional events and meetings.
Please have the following in the email's Subject Line: NAME, MARKETING DIRECTOR
August 23, 2021 -
$40-45K per year but negotiable salary based on Experience and Qualifications
The York Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability or national origin.