SUMMER INTENSIVE PROGRAM
join us for our summer intensive final showcase
friday, july 26, 2019 at 7 p.m.
About the Summer Intensive
Whether or not you dream of performing on Broadway one day, the nurturing yet rigorous musical theater training provided at the York will strengthen your theater skills as well as ignite creativity, encourage collaboration and boost self-esteem—all tools you can take with you on whatever path you choose to pursue. All classes taught by working professionals with the Master Classes conducted by Broadway’s top creative artists. Classes focus on acting, singing and dancing. Online video of each showcase will be available at no extra charge.
You must submit a video audition along with your registration. Please video-record one up-tempo and one ballad and send us links to either YouTube or Vimeo. We look forward to receiving your material. Email submissions to email@example.com.
“If you want to learn about musical theater, why not go directly to the source?” – Joe, Age 17
“An incredible experience! It teaches actors to step out of their comfort zone in a very safe and encouraging environment.” – Kirsten, Age 18
“Theater-kid heaven… Professional and fun!.” – Nicole, Age 12
Middle School Students (6th-8th grade)
High School Students (9th-12th grade - including recent graduates)
- Classes are for all levels of experience.
- Explore your performing skills in a program that is as fun as it is educational.
- This program can help prepare for Performing Arts High School auditions.
- Take your performance skills to the next level.
- The program will follow the path of a professional rehearsal process.
- Students will work on a variety of material from classics and new shows.
- This program can help prepare for Performing Arts College auditions.
CLICK HERE for information on our housing opportunities - NOTE: Housing fee is additional to tuition.